If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
Useful Android Photos and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together