Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Catch the thief
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Useful Android Photos and Relatel integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New SmileyThis trigger fire when a new smiley is rated.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New CallThis trigger fires when a new call is started.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New ChatThis trigger fires when a new chat is started.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- New VoicemailThis trigger fire when a new voicemail is received.
- New MessageThis trigger fires when a new sms is sent.
Actions (Then that)
- Cloak ReceptionThis action will change the outgoing number for calls.
- Do not disturbThis action will toggle the "Do not disturb" status.
- Join groupThis action will join the employee to a group.
- Leave groupThis action will remove the employee from a group.
- Send MessageThis action will send a text message
- Create Contactcreate a new contact
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together