Android Screenshots to OneNote
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- From camera to Google Drive
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Useful Android Photos and Reposit Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You started exporting solarThis trigger fires when you start exporting solar power to the grid.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- You stopped exporting solarThis trigger fires when you stop exporting solar power to the grid.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- You export solar at a particular time of dayThis trigger fires when you export solar power to the grid within a chosen time period.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together