If your Android device receives notification then turn on a Kasa device
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Activate a scene at sunrise
- Activate a scene when you leave an area
- KASA location entry Scene activation
- Turn Off TP-LINK Device When Android Disconnects From WiFi
- Tp-Link smart device on when arriving between 8 P.M. and 6 A.M.
- Kasa Off by Location Temperature
- Activate a scene when you enter an area
- If it is cloudy outside, turn on your lights
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Reposit Power integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You started exporting solarThis trigger fires when you start exporting solar power to the grid.
- You stopped exporting solarThis trigger fires when you stop exporting solar power to the grid.
- You export solar at a particular time of dayThis trigger fires when you export solar power to the grid within a chosen time period.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together