Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- From camera to Google Drive
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and RoosterMoney integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Money Boosted to ChildChild has had money added
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Removed from ChildChild has had money removed
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Pot TransferChild has had money transferred between pots
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Card Spend AuthorisedChild has a spend authorised on their Rooster Card
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together