Pic to watch
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
Useful Android Photos and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together