Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Email me my Android photos
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
Useful Android Photos and SunriseSunset.org integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- On sunsetIncludes tonight's sunset, tomorrow's sunrise and time of night
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together