when it rains change the tp link lights to teal
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights when your doorbell rings
- If myQ garage door is opened, then turn on Kasa (door up) light [HS103(US)]
- Activate a scene when you leave an area
- Turn off an outlet when you leave home
- Activate a scene at sunrise
- Turn off your Kasa lights with Button widget
- If your Android device receives notification then turn on a Kasa device
- Activate a scene when you enter an area
Useful TP-Link Kasa and SunriseSunset.org integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together