Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Send my Android photos to OneNote
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Upload Android Photos to Box
Useful Android Photos and Talk Python To Me integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Talk Python To Me" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together