Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- From camera to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together