Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- From camera to Google Drive
- push screen short to Chrome
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Foto Google Drive
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Photo to Evernote
- Daily digest of photos taken with your Android phone!
Useful Android Photos and The Accidental Tech Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Accidental Tech Podcast"
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and The Accidental Tech Podcast resources
The 7 best apps for content creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together