Android Photos to iCloud
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and The Moz Blog integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New post from The Moz BlogThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post from The Moz Blog
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together