Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- push screen short to Chrome
- Screenshot to Evernote
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Catch the thief
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
Useful Android Photos and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together