Backup my photos to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Email me my Android photos
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Android to iCloud Photostream
Useful Android Photos and Trane® Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trane automation runsThis trigger fires when a Trane automation runs.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together