Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- From camera to Google Drive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Useful Android Photos and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Trello resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
7 Google Drive Integrations & Automations for Productivity
Check out our best Google Drive integrations and learn how you can configure automations in minutes with IFTTT!