Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Catch the thief
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
Useful Android Photos and Typeform integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New form is createdThis trigger fires every time a new form is created
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New response in a formThis trigger fires every time a form receives a new response.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together