Android Screenshots to OneNote
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Any new photo → email me
- Android to iCloud Photostream
Useful Android Photos and US-CERT integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New alertThis trigger fires whenever there is a new alert from US Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together