From camera to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- push screen short to Chrome
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Screenshot Android
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
Useful Android Photos and Wemo Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned on.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Switched offThis trigger fires every time your Dimmer is turned off.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Long pressThis trigger fires every time your WeMo Dimmer is turned on or off with a long press over two seconds.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer on. If the WeMo Dimmer is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn offThis action will turn a WeMo Dimmer off. If the WeMo Dimmer is already off, it will remain off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis action will toggle a WeMo Dimmer on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together