Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Useful Android Photos and World Health Organization integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- News from the WHOThis trigger fires when a new update is posted by the WHO.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New disease outbreak newsThis trigger fires when a new disease outbreak update is posted the by World Health Organization.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and World Health Organization resources
How to Start a Cleaning Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Click to learn how to start a cleaning business. Automate your business with IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together