Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- From camera to Google Drive
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Useful Android Photos and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New Mail ReceivedThis trigger fires on the reception of a new mail
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New mail received with criteriaThis trigger fires when you receive mail that satisfies the trigger fields
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together