Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- push screen short to Chrome
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Catch the thief
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Useful Android Photos and Zoom Phone integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together