Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and The Bible In A Year integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Today's EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for "The Bible In A Year" podcast
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together