Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Blink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Blink camera detects motion. Please note: Only the events stored in the Blink cloud are supported by the Blink.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Arm systemThis Action will set your Blink system to Armed.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Disarm systemThis Action will set your Blink system to Disarmed.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together