When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and Delphy Automation integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On An ApplianceThis action will turn on your appliance
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn Off An ApplianceThis action will turn off your appliance
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Trigger a SceneTrigger a scene in your Home using IFTTT
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn On an IR ApplianceTurn on your TV, AC, Set Top Box etc using this action
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn Off an IR ApplianceTurn off your TV, AC, Set Top Box etc using this action
- Turn On All AppliancesTurn On All Appliances in your default home at once.
- Turn Off All AppliancesTurn Off All Appliances in your default home at once.
- Turn Off a RoomTurn off all appliances in a room
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together