Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Google Contacts integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of contacts addedThis query returns a list of every time a new Google Contact is created.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of contacts added to groupThis query returns a list of every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together