Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Harmony integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Start activityThis Action will start the Harmony Home activity you specify.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- End activityThis Action will end the Harmony Home activity you specify.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together