Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Useful Aquanta and INSTAR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cloud storage will expireThis trigger fires when your INSTAR Cloud storage plan is coming close to it's expiration.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Cloud storage is fullThis trigger fires when your Cloud storage reaches it's maximum capacity.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Too many false alarmsThis trigger fires when you have more than 500 alarm videos of which more than 80% are recognized as false alarms.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Too many alarm uploadsThis trigger fires when the amount of alarm uploads per day exceeds a specific number.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on motion detectionThis action will turn on your camera's motion detection.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off motion detectionThis action will turn off your camera's motion detection.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn on alarm emailThis action will turn on your camera's alarm email notification.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn off alarm emailThis action will turn off your camera‘s alarm email notification.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn camera to a preset positionThis action will allow you to turn your pan&tilt camera to a specific preset position.
- Switch alarm areasThis action will allow you to turn your camera's motion detection areas on or off.
- Set the alarm area sensitivityThis action will adjust the sensitivity of your camera's motion detection areas.
- Turn on Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn on the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Turn off Cloud alarm emailThis action will turn off the Cloud alarm email notification.
- Receive a Cloud status emailThis action will send an email with the number of alarm uploads today.
- Alarm trigger and video uploadThis action will trigger an alarm recording and upload to your Cloud account.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together