Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Useful Aquanta and iotics integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- When a Switch is Turned OnThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned on
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- When a Switch is Turned OffThis trigger fires when the switch selected by the user is turned off
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all devicesThis action will turn on all the iotics device linked to your account
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off all devicesThis action will turn off all iotics devices
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn on a particular deviceThis action will turn on the selected iotics device
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn off a particular deviceThis action will turn off the selected iotics device
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn on a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the iotics device and the particular switch of it to be turned on
- Turn off a particular device switchThis action will allow user to select the particular switch to be turned off
- Level control for particular fanThis action will help to control the fan level
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together