Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together