Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Lexi integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together