Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together