Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and myBackups.guru integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- A backup of a specific site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a site has started.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A backup of any site was startedThis trigger fires when a new backup of a any site has started.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together