When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Wink: Porkfolio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Money addedThis Trigger fires every time you add money to your Porkfolio.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Balance rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your Porkfolio's balance rises above an amount you specify.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of balance rises aboveThis query returns a list of when your Porkfolio's balance rises above an amount you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together