Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Useful Aquanta and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together