Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- History of door sensor closedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was closed.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of door sensor openedThis query returns a list of when your Sengled Door Sensor was opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together