Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Useful Aquanta and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- List all of the devicesThis query returns all devices within the smart home environment. You can use this query to list all devices so that you can select some of the device(s) from that list
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together