Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Useful Aquanta and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together