Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
Useful Aquanta and VeeZy Washing Machine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle starts
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle finishes
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine door closes
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Cycle is pausedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle pauses
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Door OpenedThis trigger fires WM Door Opened
Actions (Then that)
- Pause programThis action will pause the washing machine program
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set programThis action will set the washing machine program
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Resume programThis action will resume the washing machine program
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together