ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Popular ASUS Router and ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS Router and ASUS ZenEye integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Device connectsThis trigger fires every time a specific device connects to ASUS Router.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn WiFi onThis action will turn your WiFi on.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn WiFi offThis action will turn your WiFi off.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Guest network onThis action will enable the guest network profile.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Guest network offThis action will disable the guest network profile.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Game boost onThis action will boost gaming bandwidth.
- Game boost offThis action will turn game boost off.
- Media first onThis action will prioritize video streaming services.
- Media first offThis action will turn media first mode off.
- Wake specific LAN deviceThis action will wake up your specific LAN device.
- Check new firmware and upgradeIf new firmware version is available, your ASUS ROUTER will do firmware upgrade.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together