Turn on your Wi-Fi when you get home
Popular ASUS Router and Location workflows and automations
Useful ASUS Router and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- Device connectsThis trigger fires every time a specific device connects to ASUS Router.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn WiFi onThis action will turn your WiFi on.
- Turn WiFi offThis action will turn your WiFi off.
- Guest network onThis action will enable the guest network profile.
- Guest network offThis action will disable the guest network profile.
- Game boost onThis action will boost gaming bandwidth.
- Game boost offThis action will turn game boost off.
- Media first onThis action will prioritize video streaming services.
- Media first offThis action will turn media first mode off.
- Wake specific LAN deviceThis action will wake up your specific LAN device.
- Check new firmware and upgradeIf new firmware version is available, your ASUS ROUTER will do firmware upgrade.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together