ASUS Router X Trello
Popular ASUS Router and Trello workflows and automations
Useful ASUS Router and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Device connectsThis trigger fires every time a specific device connects to ASUS Router.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn WiFi onThis action will turn your WiFi on.
- Create a cardThis Action will create a card on the specified list in specified board.
- Turn WiFi offThis action will turn your WiFi off.
- Guest network onThis action will enable the guest network profile.
- Guest network offThis action will disable the guest network profile.
- Game boost onThis action will boost gaming bandwidth.
- Game boost offThis action will turn game boost off.
- Media first onThis action will prioritize video streaming services.
- Media first offThis action will turn media first mode off.
- Wake specific LAN deviceThis action will wake up your specific LAN device.
- Check new firmware and upgradeIf new firmware version is available, your ASUS ROUTER will do firmware upgrade.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together