ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Useful ASUS ZenEye and BOSMA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Detects loiteringThis trigger fires when the camera detects an unknown person stays within the camera's view for a period of time.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Someone rings your doorbellThis trigger fires when someone rings your doorbell.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Door sensor opensThis trigger fires when a door sensor opens.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Smart button is pressedThis trigger fires when a smart button is pressed.
- Detects door-breakingThis trigger fires when a lock detects a door-breaking event.
- Lock blockedThis trigger fires when a door lock is blocked.
- Package theftThis trigger fires when the camera detects someone is trying to steal a package.
- Package deliveryThis trigger fires when the camera detects that a package has been delivered.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch Security ModeThis action will switch your Family's Security Mode to the selected mode.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Lock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will lock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Unlock the Aegis Smart LockThis action will unlock your Aegis Smart Lock.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Trigger Device SirenThis action will trigger the siren on the selected Bosma device.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together