ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Govee Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the device is turned on/off
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Armed/DisArmedThis trigger fires when the sensor is armed or disarmed
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Contact sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when contact sensor triggered
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Motion sensor triggeredThis trigger fires when motion sensor triggered
- Water leakage detectedThis trigger fires when water leakage is detected or stops
- Low batteryThis trigger fires when battery is low
- Appliance alertThis trigger fires when the alert is triggered
- Sub-devices triggeredThis trigger fires when the gateway sub device is triggered
Actions (Then that)
- Set appliance modeThis action will set the device (not including lights) to a specified mode.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Arm/DisarmYou can choose to arm or disarm your device through this action.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turns on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on/off Night LightThis action will turn on/off the Night Light of your choosing.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set VolumeThis action will set the device Volume
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Turn on/off Warm MistThis action will turn on/off the warm mist of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off OscillationThis action will turn on/off the oscillation of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off White NoiseThis action will turn on/off the white noise of the device you've chosen.
- Turn on/off DreamviewThis action will turn on/off the Dreamview of your choosing.
- Apply SnapshotThis action will apply the snapshot of your choice to the device that created the snapshot
- Smart Aroma Diffuser ScenesThis action will apply the Smart Aroma Diffuser Scene of your choice to the device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together