ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Invoxia GPS Tracker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When button is pressedThis trigger fires when you press the button on your Tracker.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- When zone alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a zone alert is triggered.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- When anti-theft alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when anti-theft alert is activated.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- When low battery alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when the battery reaches 20%, and then again when 5% remains.
- When significant journey alert is triggeredThis trigger fires when a significant journey is detected.
- When new location data is availableThis trigger fires every time location data is sent by your Tracker.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together