ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together