Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and VeeZy Air Conditioner integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- AC is turned offThis trigger fires every time the AC is turned off
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Energy save/eco mode is selectedEnergy save/eco mode is selected
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on ACThis action will turn on the AC
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off ACThis action will turn off the AC
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set target temperatureThis action will set the target temperature of the AC
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Set operating modeThis action will set the operating mode of the AC
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Set fan speedThis action will set the fan speed of the AC
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together