ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned on.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned off.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together