ZenEye Sound detecte action
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
- ZenEye tigger ASUS Router firmware update
- Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Useful ASUS ZenEye and World Health Organization integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- News from the WHOThis trigger fires when a new update is posted by the WHO.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- New disease outbreak newsThis trigger fires when a new disease outbreak update is posted the by World Health Organization.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- History of disease outbreak newsThis query returns a list of when new disease outbreaks update were posted by the WHO
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- History of news from the WHOThis query returns a list of when new updates were posted by the WHO.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together