Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Zoom Phone integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New call in call logThis trigger fires when a new call is added to a user's call log.
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- New voicemailThis trigger fires when there is a new user voicemail.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- New call recordingThis trigger fires when there is a new recording.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- Get voicemailsThis query returns the voicemails of a user starting with the most recent.
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- Get recordingsThis query returns the recordings of a user starting with the most recent.
- Get call logsThis query returns the call logs of a user starting with the most recent.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together