Start your Husqvarna automower when activating a Niko Home Control scene
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Park mower with a Google Calendar event
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
- Park Automower® with a button
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Park Automower® since the grass is not growing
- Cut the lawn when you leave home
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and Chacon / DiO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Plug switched On / OffThis Trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO plug is switched to the desired state.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Thermostat temperature is above or below a targetThis trigger fires every time the temperature of a Chacon / DiO thermostat is above or below a target.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Thermostat switched statusThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO thermostat change to the desired status.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Thermostat switched modeThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO thermostat mode change to the desired one.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Shutter position is above or below a targetThis trigger fires every time the position of a Chacon / DiO shutter is above or below a target.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Shutter is opened / closedThis trigger fires every time a Chacon / DiO shutter is opened or closed.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- Plug switch stateThis query returns the switch state of a Chacon / DiO plug.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- Thermostat temperatureThis query returns the temperature of a Chacon / DiO thermostat (in Celsius).
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- Thermostat statusThis query returns the status of a Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
- Thermostat modeThis query returns the mode of a Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- Shutter positionThis query returns the position of a Chacon / DiO shutter (in percent).
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Turn plug On / OffThis action will set the Chacon / DiO plug to the desired state.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Toggle plugThis action will toggle the Chacon / DiO plug switch state.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Set thermostat temperatureThis action will set the Chacon / DiO thermostat to temperature.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the Chacon / DiO thermostat to the desired mode.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Enable / Disable thermostatThis action will set enable or disable the Chacon / DiO thermostat.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Set shutter positionThis action will set the Chacon / DiO shutter position.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together